A master status is a status that dominates other statuses and thereby determines a person's general position in society. A master status is not about the status that you personally think is the most important status in your life. It is the primary status that society uses to identify you within the social structure.
Use at least 300 words to answer the discussion question below.
1. Identify and describe a master status in your life (bold or underline the status in your response). In what ways has this status shaped the assumptions that people make about who you are, and directly or indirectly, shaped your life/life trajectory—what you have (or hope to) achieved (or not achieved), or how people interact with you? Use specific examples to illustrate your point.
Bold or underline sociological concepts/theories.
Proofread for spelling, grammar, and punctuation before you submit.
Provide at least 1 in-text citation from video lecture or textbook, per the rubric.
Avoid plagiarizing. The majority (85-90%) of your response should be in your own words. If you use someone else's words, you need to cite your work properly, and use quotations when necessary. ALL responses will be checked for plagiarism.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.