Topic: Benchmark – Christianity and Research
The rise of secular humanism to prominence in the scientific community has led to the mantra that there is no place for Christianity in scientific study. This assignment will explore the potential conflict of Christianity, science, and ethics, and will guide the learner to make conclusions regarding the appropriate influence of the Christian worldview on psychology research ethics.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Write a paper (2,000-2,250 words) that addresses the role of the Christian worldview in the application of research ethics in the field of psychology. Address the following in your paper:
1. Decoding the Ethics Code: A Practical Guide for Psychologists. Chapters 3 and 4.
2. The Dark Side of Professional Ethics:a. Knapp, S., Handelsman, M. M., Gottlieb, M. C., & VandeCreek, L. D. (2013). The dark side of professional ethics. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 44(6), 371-377.b. URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=pdh&AN=2013-45032-001&site=eds-live&scope=site
3. What Are some Christian Worldview Essentials?a. Slick, M. (n.d.). What are some Christian worldview essentials?URL: https://carm.org/what-are-some-christian-worldview-essentials
4. What's a Christian Worldview?a. Tackett, D. (n.d.). What's a Christian worldview? [Web log post].b. URL: http://www.focusonthefamily.com/faith/christian-worldview/whats-a- christian-worldview/whats-a-worldview-anyway
5. Bishop Barron on Christianity and Ethicsa. Barron, R. (Director). (2015, February 12). Bishop Barron on Christianity and ethics. [Video].b. URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGxaEqlYhE
6. Worldview: Christian Ethicsa. AllAboutWorldview.org. (2016). Worldview: Christian ethics.b. URL: http://www.allaboutworldview.org/christian-ethics.htm
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.