Below are the 4 selected peer reviewed research article
1. Graetz., I., Huang, J., Reed, M. E., Brand, R., & Hsu, J. (2019). Mobile-accessible personal health records increase the frequency and timeliness of PHR use for patients with diabetes. Journal of the American Medical Informatica Association, 26(1), 50-54. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1093/jamia/ocy129
2. Price-Haywood, E. G., Qingyang, Luo, Monlezun, D., & Luo, Q. (2018). Dose effect of patient-care team communication via secure portal messaging on glucose and blood pressure control. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association: JAMAI Volume: 25 Issue 6 92018) issn: 1067-5027 Online ISSN: 1527-974X
3. Seo, D., Park, Y. R, Lee , Y., Kim, J.-Y., & Lee, J.-H. (2020). The Use of Mobile Personal Health Records for Hemoglobin A1c Regulation in Patients With Diabetes: Retrospective Observational Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 22(6), N.PAG. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.2196/15372
4. Tao, D., Yuan, J., & Qu. X. (2019). Effect of presentation formats on consumers’ performance and perceptions in the use of personal health records among older and young adults. Patient Education & Counseling, 102(3), 573-585. https://doi-org.eze.waldenulibrary.org/10.1016/j.pec.2018.10.007
Review the selected research article focused on the application of clinical systems. After reviewing, you will summarize your findings.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.