Directions: Submit answers to the following questions through the drop box in MYC. You can type (or paste) your answers directly into the drop box, or upload a document. Acceptable document types are text files (.txt), PDF files (.pdf), pictures (.jpg), or Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx). You may reference other documents or websites by including a hyperlink to the document on the web. Assignments are due by the start of class on the due date. If you have difficulty uploading the assignment to the drop box, you may turn in a hard copy.
1. Locate a recent news article from an established media outlet that describes a situation that could give rise to an intentional tort. Attach (or link to) a copy of the article. Briefly describe the intentional tort in question, explain how the facts meet the elements of the tort, and indentify any defenses that might apply.
2. Locate a recent news article from an established media outlet that describes a situation that could give rise to a claim of negligence. Attach (or link to) a copy of the article. Briefly describe the negligent act, explain how the facts meet the elements of an action for negligence, and indentify any defenses that might apply.
Products Liability Law
3. Locate a warning label on a product of your choice—either on the product itself or in the accompanying product literature and materials. Attach a copy of the warning (by scanning or taking a photo), or re-type the text of the warning if necessary. Identify the type of product and discuss whether you believe the warning label is appropriate, or contains any warning defects.
4. Identify a consumer protection statute that arises under Florida state law. Give a citation to the appropriate section of the Florida Statutes. Briefly describe who the statute is designed to protect, and what type of protections are offered.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.