Please read this before bid!!!! This is a two article review assignments. It is important that the articles are Empirical Articles. 2 Pages, Due Tomorrow at 10 PM.
What I mean by empirical research is primary research done by the authors that show they conducted a study, which includes the collection and analysis of data, explanation of findings, discussion of limitations, and a summary of future research implications. Usually 30 pages
Article review requirements:
1. Begin the article review with APA-style citation of the article you are reviewing at the top of the page. For each step hereafter, remember to paraphrase. Direct lifting of phrases will be considered plagiarism. Also, the use of direct quotations is prohibited. Make sure to properly cite your reviewed journal article throughout your article review.
2. Discuss the purpose of the article. What is the research question that the author is trying to answer? Why is answering this question important? E.g., are there gaps in the prior research literature or important policy implications?
3. Summarize how the author attempted to answer the research question. What data and methods were used? For example, who did the author study? Where did the data come from?
4. Summarize the study’s findings.
5. Discuss the limitations of the study as well as its implications for policy and future research.
Formatting requirements for article reviews:
1. At least one-and-a-half pages in length, two pages maximum in length.
2. Typed, 12 pt. Times New Roman font
3. Double-spaced, 1-inch margins around page
4. “Article Review #(1, 2, or 3)” in the header of the page, aligned right. Put your name in the header of the page, aligned left. No title page or abstract is required for these assignments.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.