Submit your communication framework and training plan, in which you:
· Apply your instructor's critiques of Milestones One, Two, and Three to create a professional plan of action for tackling the technical communications needs in your area of focus. This will serve as a framework and guidelines for creating effective technical communication and will act as the basis for the technical communication training that you will develop for the BOLDFlash management team. It will include a critique of an existing technical communication practice in your area of focus, your methods for adapting the communication practice, and your reasoning for the change.
· Additionally, in your summary, discuss the adaptation of your plan of action to the two areas of focus that are not addressed in your plan, and what changes you would make in order to reach the target audiences in those other two areas of focus.
Your final submission should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of the final product. It should reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course.
For additional details, please refer to the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric PDF document.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.