Prepare an 8-page APA style paper using at least 5 resources from this course and at least 3 additional peer reviewed resources. Follow the writing requirements for this course. Include an introduction and conclusion in the paper. Remember to use APA formatted headings for each section of the paper and provided in text citations of the sources you use.
This paper should address the following questions:
(1) Does Blockchain technology have the potential to cause the paradigm shift in business practices that many experts are predicting? Explain why or why not. Support your answer with research.
(2) Is there evidence to suggest that Blockchain technology will change the way HR is practiced? If there is, discuss that evidence. If there is not, what issues exist that impede its adoption?
(3) Which functions of human resource management could be most impacted by Blockchain technology? How might the HR functions change? Support your answer with research.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Blockchain and Business Practices, Blockchain’s Adoption in HR, Blockchain and HR Functions, Conclusion.
Course writing requirements:
Resources from course – (Use Minimum 5 + your research)
1. Hughes, A., Park, A. Kietzmann, J., & Archer-Brown, C. (2019). Beyond Bitcoin: What Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies mean for firms. Business Horizons, 62, 273-281.
2. Gale, S. F. (2018, July/August). Blockchain: The future of HR? Workforce, 97(4), 10.
3. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How Blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62, 295-306.
4. Bussgang, J. J., Berk, E. B., & Schwalb, N. (2019, January 15). AirFox (A): Embracing the Blockchain and an ICO. Harvard Business School.
5. Tapscott, D., & Tapscott, A. (2017, Winter). How Blockchain will change organizations. MIT Sloan Management Review, 58(2), 9-13.
6. Schatsky, D., Arora, A., & Dongre, A. (2018). Blockchain and the five vectors of progress. Deloitte Insights, 1-9. Retrieved September 5, 2019 from https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/focus/signals-for-strategists/value-of-blockchain-applications-interoperability.html
7. Anelis, J. & da Silva, E. R. (2019). Blockchain adoption: A value driver perspective. Business Horizons, 62, 307-314.
8. Wang, X., Hui Zhang, L. F., Lyu, C., & Yue You, L.W. (2017). Human resource information management model based on Blockchain technology. IEEE Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering, 168-173. DOI: 10.1109/SOSE.2017.34
Resources from peers – (Use minimum 3 + your research research)
1. Fachrunnisa, O., & Hussain, F. K. (2020). Blockchain-based human resource practices for mitigating skills and competencies gap in workforce. International Journal of Engineering Business Management, Vol. 2, 1-11. doi:https//10.1177/1847979020966400
2. Hegadekatti, K. (2018). Blockchain and Human Resources Management. Journal of Development Economics. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3232203
3. BasuMallik. C (2020, Jan 28). 10 Startups Using Blockchain to Answer Key HR Questions in 2020. HR Technologist. https://www.hrtechnologist.com/articles/digital-transformation/top-blockchain-hr-startups/
4. Rotich. K.J (2015). History, Evolution, and Development of human resource management: a contemporary perspective. Global Journal of Human Resource Management Vol.3, No.3, pp.58-73, May 2015.
5. Arun, J. S. (2019). Blockchain for Business. New York: Pearson Addison-Wesley
18 barriers to enterprise blockchain adoption. (2018, November 5). 10XTS. https://10xts.com/insights/18-barriers-to-enterprise-blockchain-adoption/
6. Mignon, V. (2019). Blockchains – perspectives and challenges. Blockchains, Smart Contracts, Decentralised Autonomous Organisations and the Law, 1-17. https://doi.org/10.4337/9781788115131.00007
7. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62(3), 295-306. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bushor.2019.01.009
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.