Please read the following case study below and then complete part 2 below. Attached is a balance sheet example to use to help complete this assignment and add into the assignment. THIS IS DUE TOMORROW BY 4PM.
Case Study Background:
Fit 4 Life is a fitness chain throughout the United States. They recently decided to open up four new gyms in Florence, Italy, with the objective of growing the organization globally and establishing an international presence.
The premise of Fit 4 Life’s strategy is that clients use gyms as a social event. They promote clubs, small groups and large events throughout the month to encourage clients to come together socially as well as to work out. Each club has a general manager and 3-5 fitness instructors who provide support for the clients and the events.
The organization has decided to use this expansion as a pilot project and if all goes well, they will consider spreading out across Europe and South America. This is a strategic endeavor, so it is important that the organization finds an effective formula to operate successfully in the global arena.
The organization has hired you to provide consultation on how they should proceed.
Part 2 (Due at the end of Week 5)
This assignment allows you to demonstrate mastery of course outcomes 2 and 4:
• Distinguish national and global culture and the impact they have on the globalized workforce in order to contribute to human resource practices across countries and cultures
• Analyze and assess global human resource policies, practices, and functions in order to meet an organization's goals and objectives while maintaining the values and traditions of the local culture
The management team has now hired 4 managers, who are PCNs (parent country nationals). Now they need to figure out how to develop a compensation plan that is aligned with the company’s compensation but also takes into consideration the host country’s financial situation. You are asked to:
a. Put together a compensation plan along with a balance sheet (see example I week 5). Assume that the base salary of a manager in the U.S. is $5500 a month. You may need to do some additional research to find out what taxes are in Florence, what is a typical housing allowance, and cost of living. Your balance sheet should reflect monthly amounts (PLEASE USE TEMPLATE ATTACHED).
b. List the top three benefits that should be offered to the expatriate. Explain why you chose these as the most important. Make sure the cost is included in your balance sheet.
Review the Balance Sheet Approach to Compensation in the course file “Global Compensation” in week 5.
Use at least three course resources for this assignment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.