Can you help to finish this assignment with good quality and be on time please?
Please follow the instructor carefully.
Remember, all instructions need to be followed.
keep in mind in order to give a balanced assessment of the source, mention all points of view with their quotes.
Answer all the questions in your using quotes as evidence to support your contentions
1. Read in the America Firsthand textbook, Kate Richards O'Hare et al., "The Trial of Kate Richards O'Hare"
2. Then complete the primary source assignment review sheet and submit your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. Only Questions 1 through 5 are applicable. Question 6 is N/A, (Not Applicable)
3. Remember to address all points of view from Kate Richards O'Hare's trial utilizing quotes to provide specific examples and as evidence to support your contentions. Remember to cite all direct quotes and paraphrasing using footnotes. Use the In-Text Footnotes template located in the Instructions and Templates for Assignments/ Informational Resources/ College Student Services Module. Also, refer to the video tutorial "Footnotes Are Easy" located in the Introductory Videos Module if you are uncertain how to create and insert a footnote in Microsoft Word.
4. In addition to your own analysis supported with quotes as specific examples and evidence, address the violation of O'Hare's First Amendment freedom of speech rights.
5. Refer to these sources if you are unfamiliar or unsure how to write an argumentative and compare/ contrast . Read them in the order listed below.
Compare and Contrast in : The – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Comparing and Contrasting in
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.