Watch the video of President Obama speaking about the 2012 shooting death of African American teen Trayvon Martin. Watch/read the ABC News story on President Trump threatening to declare Antifa a "terrorist organization" as protests and riots over the 2020 in-police-custody death of unarmed African American George Floyd raged. Then answer the questions below.
1. After the American Civil War, slavery was abolished, but racial discrimination remained entrenched in some American laws until the 1960s. What legal changes of the past 70 years have given African Americans equality before the law? Be specific.
2. Has formal legal equality been enough to ensure equitable treatment for minorities? Why or why not?
3. How does President Obama's address speak to the fear and frustration felt by many people of color? Do you think Mr. Obama's point is valid? Explain.
4. Do you think it's acceptable for protesters to break laws to force legal and social change? Why or why not?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.