Question 1: As an inpatient coder, you have been instructed by your coding supervisor to code all debridement as excisional. You are not comfortable with this practice and tried to discuss it with her, but she stated that you are to follow her instructions and not issue queries. You went to the HIM director, who only half-listened to your concerns, saying that the coding supervisor must have a good reason for the instruction. The other coders are following her instructions without question. You are reluctant to get into trouble for not following the instructions and equally worried that the coding supervisor will retaliate against you in some manner if you report this practice. Please number your answers. (Competency V.3, level 5)
1. Assess and provide a minimum of three options you have in this situation.
2. Appraise the impact of the False Claim Act as it relates to this situation.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.