It is important to practice the process of reviewing, analyzing, and modifying instruction based on student information. “Case Studies Focusing on Fluency Strategies” provides you the opportunity to practice the cycle of reviewing, analyzing, and modifying, with a specific focus on building students’ fluency skills.
Review “Case Studies: Focusing on Fluency Strategies.”
For each of the three case studies, write a separate 250-500 word analysis that :
• States the academic goal for the case study student.
• Identifies an approach to build fluency skills for reading based on the needs of the student in the case study.
• Describes how you would implement the approach, including the number of sessions and length of time required for the sessions.
• Justifies why that approach is beneficial for the student and provides a rationale for the number of sessions and time needed for the implementation activities.
Support your decisions for each case study with at least one scholarly resource.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.