Include the following in the paper:
– The broad picture. Why are you interested in this topic?
Chemistry & Biochemical Background on the molecule or class of molecules
Draw the structure (where possible
On the structure, identify the functional groups present in the molecule
Explain the function of the molecule in a molecular context
Is there an important reaction related to the story? Draw it.
How did you learn about this molecule? What is its function?
Is this molecule in the media? Site articles, advertisements, claims. Marketed?
Do you have a question that you are investigating about this molecule or class of molecules?
How is this molecule important to us? Is there a market for it? How big?
Is there history with this class of molecules?
What is the impact of this molecule and its use on society
Use your own words. Plagiarized work is not accepted.
References You must have 5 references. The source of information must be cited in the text.
Citations will be formatted according to the ACS Style guide.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.