You need to identify a person, team, or organization that you will observe and gather data on to complete this EI fieldwork. The outcome of this assignment is to identify and describe the behaviors that are linked to the demonstration of emotional intelligence by leaders/team members in the organization. You need to carefully review and follow the rubric for this assignment to complete the paper by the end of week 5. I would like you to gather the data on Emotional Intelligence in at least, TWO different ways. Here are some examples of how you might gather the EI data:
1) Direct observation (e.g. observing managers/others in meetings and identifying how their behaviors make a positive impact on the discussions and ideas shared during meetings; or if you are not currently working full time consider options such as calling Zappos’ 800 Number, visiting a Patagonia store; etc.);
2) Interview a person who works for the organization (e.g. meet with your manager to ask questions about how s/he prepared for a particularly difficult meeting; or if you are not working full time consider calling The Container Store and setting up a time to conduct an interview on the phone; interview a colleague whom you work with and you have seen him/her demonstrate some of the emotional intelligence behaviors);
3) Identify examples and people from the organization you currently work within (the examples should have occurred within the past 6 months) and specifically describe the emotional intelligence behavior and the impact it made on people/results.
4) Review of readings/employee postings about the organization you have selected (go to the organization’s website; or GlassDoor; etc. to find out what has been written about them – and link the information you find with emotional intelligence dimensions).
5) Watch videos created by and about the organization or by people who work for the organization you selected (especially by their employees and their customers) – for example Rachel Ray’s customer service call for help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td-nVat6cLY (Zappos: Rachel Ray tests their EI
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.