Your Unit 8 Assignment will allow you to apply all you have learned in the course so far about
the writing process, reading comprehension skills, and the research process. You will also learn
about a relevant change in your field of study and communicate relevant information about that
change to your educated, academic audience.
Your Unit 8 Assignment should be a formal, academic essay of 5-6 paragraphs, between two
and ½ and three pages long, double spaced (excluding title page and References page). The
paper should inform your audience about a specific, recent, and researchable change, either
positive or negative, in your field of study. Your goal is to explain to your audience either what
caused this change to occur or to analyze the effects this change has had on the field, without
taking a position, arguing for a change, or offering solutions.
As the final draft version of the paper you began in Unit 5, your Unit 8 Assignment should
demonstrate your ability to do the following:
1. Focus on a single, specific, relevant, recent, and researchable change, either positive or
negative, in your general field of study. Please note that technology is too broad as a
topic, but a specific technological change like the increased use of cloud computing is a
change; obesity is not a change, but the increase in obesity rates among children is a
2. Establish a clear thesis about this topic that focuses on either what caused the change
or what effect this change has had on the field. You may not analyze both cause and
3. Develop your thesis with specific observations, details, analysis, and research
4. Avoid taking a position, making recommendations, or addressing solutions-the paper
must be an objective, analytical essay that instead only analyzes the causes or effects of
5. Organize your information logically, using clear transitions
6. Use appropriate formal third person language, avoiding first and second person
7. Integrate 3-4 relevant and reliable, peer reviewed secondary sources and demonstrate
the ability to summarize and paraphrase source information rather than relying on
8. Apply current APA citations format to credit any and all uses of source information, both
when you use the source information within the paragraphs (in text citations) and in an
alphabetically listed References page
9. Apply revision, editing, and proofreading strategies to substantially revise your final draft,
demonstrating substantial revision of your Unit 6 Assignment and Unit 8 Discussion
10. Apply current APA formatting expectations (title page, double spaced parag
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.