VIEW THE WEEK 4 SHH VIDEO FIRST!
Objective: This project introduces the Brics and Mitsk countries (NOT USA) and integrates the concepts presented in Weeks 1–4 chapters 1-8. It also provides a common foundation for future discussions.
Guidelines: Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation based upon your selected and approved Brics and Mitsk Country: Brazil, Russia, India, China South Africa, Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey, and South Korea. These countries have been identified as important emerging countries that are significant economic powers individually, as well as becoming the basis of an important new economic group. It is important to develop an understanding of these countries for the purposes of understanding global business strategy, and the opportunities and threats they pose.
• Develop a set of 15 ppt slides that would help your selected course project company contemplating doing business in the country you selected. The title, table of contents, and references pages are NOT inclusive of the required 15 ppt slides due. Seven (7) point deduction per missing page.
• Focus your analysis on Porter’s Diamond of National Advantage (CH. 7).
• Provide images and key facts that capture the 2020-21 economic conditions and culture (ebook pages 215-242).
Category Points % Description
Research 50 50% Accurate, relevant, and timely research. Show evidence of reading and DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!
PPT slides 50 50% Good content, professional, useful, and compelling presentation. NOT KALTURA VIDEO!
The title, table of contents, and references pages are NOT inclusive of the required 15 ppt slides due. Seven (7) point deduction per missing page.
Total 100 100% A quality presentation will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.
Don’t forget to submit your assignment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.