For this Portfolio Project Option, you will act as an employee in a large company the develops and distributes men’s and women’s personal care products. The company has developed a new product line and you have been asked to lead a marketing team in launching the new line. Explain how you would lead the team through this task. What would be your first steps? How would you help your team be successful? In explaining your approach, be sure to address the following.
· Team communication and motivation
· Decision-making and problem-solving
· Conflict management
· Performance management
· Power, politics, and ethics
For example, how would you motivate your team? How would you make decisions and solve problems? What would you do when conflict arises? How would you address power, political behaviors, and the ethics of the team? How would you manage the overall performance of the team?
Your completed assignment must adhere to the following parameters:
· Be 6 – 9 pages in length (not including title and reference pages).
· Be supported by a minimum of five credible, academic or professional sources. Remember, you must support your thinking and prior knowledge with references, even in a video presentation.
· Include an APA style reference list at the end of the paper or with your presentation file.
· Review the grading rubric, which can be found in the Module 8 folder.
· Be formatted according to CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) requirements.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.