1. A good argument is persuasive. Consider a talented attorney delivering a closing statement or an advertisement attempting to sell a product. Specifically, what creates a persuasive message? How does language become persuasive? Consider the "How to Use Rhetoric to Get What You Want" video posted in the link below. Respond in about 100 words.
2. Sir Ken Robinson's TED Talk, "Do Schools Kill Creativity?" has a clear and obvious research question. He is trying to find out whether schools "kill" creativity. In about 100 words, summarize Robinson's argument. In other words, how did he answer his research question? Did you find this speech persuasive? What ideas stood out most? 300 words in total.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.