Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal
database, research eight (8) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer below assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify
any arguments you may present in below assignment and should be different from the
abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of
the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
During the next four months, a customer requires, respectively, 500, 650, 1000, and 700 units
of a commodity, and no backlogging is allowed (that is, the customer’s requirements must be
met on time). Production costs are $50, $80, $40, and $70 per unit during these months. The
storage cost from one month to the next is $20 per unit (assessed on ending inventory). It is
estimated that each unit on hand at the end of Month 4 can be sold for $60. Assume there is no
● Determine how to minimize the net cost incurred in meeting the demands for the next
● Use SolverTable to see what happens to the decision variables and the total cost when
the initial inventory varies from 0 to 1000 in 100-unit increments.
● How much lower would the total cost be if the company started with 100 units in
inventory, rather than none?
● Would this same cost decrease occur for every 100 -unit increase in initial inventory?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.