This is the second of a series of five assignments focusing on software engineering ethics.
Then proceed to answer the questions inside the reading:
Because for many ethics questions there is no absolutely right or wrong answers as such, your responses will be graded based on completeness and thoughtfulness as opposed to rote or perfunctory ones. There are three grade levels for this assignment based on your responses to all the questions: 20 (no reasoning in responses), 35 (minimal to little reasoning), and 50 (sufficient reasoning and consideration).
Write your answers in a Word file using Times New Roman font (no smaller than 10 pt but no bigger than 12 pt), single spacing, 1" margins on all sides. At least 3 pages
Question 2.1: What sorts of things can excellent software engineers contribute to the good life? (Answer as fully/in as many ways as you are able)
Question 2.2: What kinds of character traits, qualities, behaviors and/or habits do you think mark the kinds of people who tend to contribute most in these ways? (Answer as fully/in as many ways as you are able)
Question 3.1: Who are the various stakeholders in this scenario, and what do they each have at stake in your action? Reflect carefully and deeply, and answer as fully as possible.
Question 3.2: What do you think is your ethical obligation in this situation? What do you think an excellent software engineer would do in this situation? Are they the same thing, or different? Please explain your answer.
Question 4.1: Which of the contributions in your answer to 2.1 are related to vital public good(s)? What vital public goods might software engineers help to secure that you did not mention in your initial answer to 2.1?
1. Tell us something about what you learn from this article. Your posting should contain at least 100 words;
2. Provide constructive comment on at least one other student's posting. "Agree", "good" etc. are not counted as constructive commenting.
Find at least two credible sources to study the recent VW Diesel Scandal and read what this topic is about and what the latest development is.
1. Discuss your understanding of this case from the software engineering ethics viewpoint. Consider including in your post on your thoughts related to questions such as
Your posting should contain at least 100 words;
2. List the two sources used in your research at the end of your post;
3. Provide constructive comment on at least one other student's posting. "Agree", "good" etc. are not counted as constructive commenting.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.