Prepare a folder with your Matlab (m) and GUI (fig) files into zip folder
Description of Assignment
Develop a Matlab GUI that allows the users to label a connected component in the binary
image by clicking on one of its pixels.
Following are specific requirements:
– Your GUI must provide a button that allows the user to browse and select a binary image, and then show the selected binary image on axes.
– When the user clicks on a foreground pixel on GUI, you must use the position of mouse click as the starting point to implement the algorithm discussed in class to extract connected components.
– When the user clicks on a background pixel on GUI, there should be no change.
– You can use function ginput to read x and y coordinates of mouse click.
– You can use function imdilate to implement the morphological dilation operation.
– You must show the connected component output of the selected foreground object on a separate image next to the original image.
Read the connected component morphological algorithm in the word file attached (Dilation-Connected component algorithm.docx)
Assignment should be done using "morphological algorithm" and on the images(Input Set) provided
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.