NOTE: **** post replies in separate documents for each Question
**** Please follow the instructions to the point and pick relavant topics according to the subject
**** Follow APA7 format
Subject: Introduction to Data mining
Question 1: 300+ words (APA format & latest scholarly journal article references 2016 on words)
Define and Describe the following methods of clustering:
* Partitioning Method
* Hierarchical Method
* Density-based Method
* Grid-Based Method
* Model-Based Method
* Constraint-based Method
Question 2: 2+ pages (APA format & latest scholarly journal article references 2016 on words)
After reviewing chapter 9 (refer to attached 'IT632_Chapter 9 PPT.ppt') on anomaly detection this week,
1. What are the characteristics of anomaly detection?
2. What are the detection problems and methods?
3. What are the statistical approaches when there is an anomaly found?
4. Compare and contrast proximity and clustering based approaches.
Subject: Security Architecture and Design
Question 3: 400+ words (APA format & latest scholarly journal article references 2016 on words)
If an attacker can retrieve the API and libraries, then use these to writean agent, and then get the attacker’s agent installed, how should Digital Diskus protect itself from such an attack? Should the business analytics system provide a method of authentication of valid agents in order to protect against a malicious one? Is the agent a worthy attack surface?
Question 4: 600+ words (APA format & latest scholarly journal article references 2016 on words)
Briefly respond to all the following. Make sure to explain and back up yourresponses with facts and examples.
Refer the attached document 'Individual Assignment 4.docx' for details
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.