1.Read page 102-103 on textbook
2.Watch these videos
A) 5 Different Types of Leadership Styles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vilZazhIjoc
B) SAS Institute: Great Place to Work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0lJ9FcxFwc
C) Interview with Jim Goodnighthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rShhKg7dnXE
3) Respond to the following discussion points:
4) Submit your assignment using a slide deck (not a written report!). You may use PowerPoint, Google slides, Prezi, or any other platform to present your assignment. Make sure to SHARE the slide deck with full edit access with me, if using Google slides or Prezi.5) The recommended number of slides: 8-10 (including the cover slide). You may add more slides if you wish, but not to exceed 12!6) If you want to include a detailed explanation of your slides, place these on the "notes" section beneath the slides. Do not clutter your slides with too much words! Suggested outline:
6) Tip: apply concepts from Chapter 3, 4, and 6 and the materials for this assignment. Do some research on both leaders and pull in what you've learned into your presentation.
7) Do not forget to include a list of references and credit your sources if using resources outside of the book.
8) Be creative and insightful!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.