Assignment 1: Executive Memo
You are the CEO of a Healthcare organization. The patient satisfaction data, as measured by
the Press-Ganey survey, shows most patients who have received care at your hospital would
not recommend the facility to friends and family, and the patients’ overall rating of the
organization is mediocre at best. Your top focus as CEO is to build a superior patient
Based on your reading of the Service Fanatics textbook, including the best practices shared in
the book, draft a 2-to-3-page Executive Memo, to be distributed to all staff and members of your
Be sure your memo includes the following:
1. Clear and concise outline of the strategy for improving the patient experience
2. Tactics to be used to drive the strategy
3. Description of how all staff can participate in putting “Patients First”
4. Call to Action, with a Statement about how success will be measured
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12) with one-inch margins on
• In place of a Cover page, provide the following Headings on Page 1 of your memo:
· TO: Insert Professor’s Name
· FROM: Insert Your Name
· DATE: Insert Assignment’s Due Date
· RE: It’s All About the Patient, Assignment 1
Note: The Headings page is not included in the required assignment page length.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE GRADING RUBRIC AND FORMATTING INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN. NO PLAGIARISM, NO EXCEPTIONS.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.