Criteria for answers:
1) Direct reference to the chapter's laws/regulations (Employment Laws, Case Law, Statutes)
2) Direct reference to the chapter's concepts (discrimination, ethics, social responsibility)
3) Quotes from the text.
4) Personal opinions based on an analysis of the above. 5) Each answer should be a paragraph (or a minimum of 5-7 sentences long)
Read chapter 4 (attached) and answer the following question:
1. Read this weeks' ethical dilemma. What would you do? pg.87
2. Why is strategic planning so critical to a business?
3. How does human resource planning compliment an organization’s strategic plan?
4. Pick one of the forecasting techniques and describe how it works and provide an example
5. How can HR support succession planning efforts?
6. Why should you do a job analysis?
7. Does anyone have “other duties as assigned” on their job description? (skip this one)
8. “If executives don’t get the people process right, they will never fulfill the potential of the business.” Discuss.
9. What are some of the challenges of managing global talent?
10. Describe the difference between job enrichment and job enlargement.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.