Satisfaction of Three Stakeholders: :
1. Identify any three stakeholders in Walmart that may affected by proposed change.
2. Explain how proposed change will satisfy each of the three stakeholders identified.
Ethical and Social Responsibility:
1. Do the organization's views on ethical standards conform to or differ from their practices? Provide justification.
2. In what way does the organization practice corporate social responsibility and how does it provide the organization with a competitive advantage? If you cannot identify areas of corporate social responsibility, provide a recommendation on how the organization can behave in a socially responsible manner to create a competitive advantage?
3. Explain how these views and practices impact the three stakeholders.
You are required to use at least two external scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, to provide evidence. The rationale should be justified; this should not be completed based on an opinion. One of the sources should directly relate to the company discussed in the presentation and one to the comparison organization. These sources must be cited within the presentation, not just provided as references at the end of the presentation.
Additionally, speaker notes are required. Include detailed speaker notes within the PowerPoint presentation in the designated slide field.
3 to 5 slide PowerPoint presentation.
• Employees not feeling valued
• Employees are not motivated=poor customer service
• Walmart failed to put finances on employees
• High turn over rates
• Lack of leadership skills overseeing the day-to-day operation
• Compensation and benefits for employee retention
• Need to develop a subsystem of transformation
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.