THIS DISCUSSION BOARD IS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM CHAPTER 14 DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
The case study at the beginning of chapter 14 and the one at the end report different stories about older adult abuse. What types of maltreatment are evident in each of them? Which theories could explain the abuse presented in each story? What services could be provided to Mrs. Sparwasser to improve conditions for her? Where is the line between the ethical codes of “self-determination” and protecting people from harm? Apply this to the Sparwasser situation. What steps can be taken to encourage older persons to report abuse? What do you think about the explanation given in the second article as to the reasons abused women stay in their homes? What policies are needed, if any to protect adults from mistreatment (This question will require research for your response)?
Required APA Discussion Format (to be done for every discussion board unless stated otherwise):
1. You must include in-text APA citations IN your discussion (these are called in-text citations, see syllabus for examples).
2. At the bottom of your discussion, you will space down twice and type REFERENCES. Underneath the phrase REFERENCES, you will list no less than two references (one should be your textbook and the other should be a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article) that match the in-text citations IN your initial discussion post. Make sure references and citations you are using in this discussion are honest, accurate descriptions of information you are actually using for source information.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.