The research paper proposal is an opportunity to get feedback on your ideas, sources and structure for your research paper. See the description of the research paper (below) for further guidelines. The paper proposal is a 3.5 pages document that includes:
• Your draft thesis (argument) and introduction
• A bullet point outline of your paper
• o What are your main sections?
• o Approximately how long will each part be?
• o What are the topic sentences/sub-arguments for each section?
• Problems you expect to encounter (trouble finding sources, too much
information, time management) and how you might address them.
You will be evaluated based on the extent to which you meet these criteria. Further details of the assignment will be discussed in class. You will not be held to your outline (i.e. if your research paper is slightly different this is okay, papers evolve as we work on them), but it is a valuable opportunity to get feedback towards a strong paper.
It should include Canadian Article Section you re talking about
Atleast should have 5 takeaways
And Canadian Issue and Canadian Articles
Everything should be cited
Nothing should be from wikipedia.
You can definitely use it for reference. But, it should not be solely based from there.
Section means canadian rights about
Topic should be massive.
This can be used for ref
The paper is about 'how immigration work in Canada. '
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.