Case Assignment 2: Analyzing Tweets
Select a company or a celebrity you like to follow on Twitter and analyze their tweets from the past several days.
Focus on their language and style strategies and how they keep their content compelling while also keeping it concise.
Write a 500-word (maximum) memo to your instructor presenting your findings.
Do not insert screenshots of tweets. Explain and analyse in your own words.
Due no later than4:00 PM on Thursday, February 13, 2020
Submit assignment via Moodle
Present the memo in a format or style of your choice.
Must have a title page with assignment name, course number and name, student name, instructor’s name and date.
Must have a references page (APA format).
Counts towards 10% of your total mark.
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA (See Assessment Rubric)
➢ Introduction – 5 pts.
➢ Content (language, style, compelling) & Organization – 5 pts.
➢ Format & Design – 5 pts.
➢ Conclusion – 5 pts.
➢ Grammar, Spelling & Mechanics – 5pts.
KPU CMNS 1140 – P Bains– Intro to Professional Communication – Meyer, Communicating for Results 4e
21 hours ago
-Are they using plain language in their tweets
-Is that message clear
-How they are keeping people engage
-Is that information interesting
-is that information compelling
– why people visiting their profile again and again.
– anylize and explain
– no screenshots of tweets
– apa format citation( make a citation by using weblink)
– clear , concise
– good content ( explain what they are saying , why they are saying it )
– should we cite each tweet or profile
Each tweet has its individual link so tweet should be cited
– make your work professional
– make content concise
– organize information properly
Can we directly quote the tweet ?
Yes u can directly quote or paraphrase
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.