CASE 1 – REVISION
Read the following document and perform the following tasks:
1) Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of each sentence. Are they professional?
(Written analysis not required)
2) Revise the document so that it follows the appropriate guidelines for writing business messages.
I am a new publisher with some really great books to sell. I saw your announcement in Publishers Weekly about the bookseller’s show you’re having this summer, and I think it’s a great idea. Count me in, folks! I would like to get some space to show my books. I thought it would be a neat thing if I could do some airbrushing on T-shirts live to help promote my hot new title, T-Shirt Art.
Before I got into publishing, I was an airbrush artist, and I could demonstrate my techniques. I’ve done hundreds of advertising illustrations and have been a sign painter all my life, so I’ll also be promoting my other book, hot off the presses, How to Make Money in the Sign Painting Business.
I will be starting my PR campaign about May with ads in PW and some art trade papers, so my books should be well known by the time the show comes around in August. In case you would like to use my appearance there as part of your publicity, I have enclosed a biography and photo of myself.
P.S. Please let me know what it costs for booth space as soon as possible so that I can figure out whether I can afford to attend. Being a new publisher is pretty expensive!
Due no later than 4:00 PM on Thursday, February 06, 2020
Submit assignment via Moodle
Present the letter in an appropriate letter format or style of your choice.
Must have a title page with assignment name, course number and name, student name, instructor’s name and date.
Counts towards 10% of your total mark.
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA (See Assessment Rubric)
➢ Introduction – 5 pts.
➢ Content & Organization – 5 pts.
➢ Format & Design – 5 pts.
➢ Conclusion & Goodwill – 5 pts.
➢ Grammar, Spelling & Mechanics – 5pts.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.