this is the full insturction, I'm lack of full information with this course since it is a small summer course, so I share what I know and how I know it:
the file "note for Law and Economics of Property Rights" is class note by one of the studends, it is include the main ideas from class and instructions for the essay,
1. you need to choose one subject for the essay from the list of subjects in this file (file: note for Law and Economics of Property Rights).
2. choose a country that do it and face your arguments trhow this country (good choose is – israel, since it is the country of the course, just write "israel does,,,,,. Government Takings – The State expropriates property / rights from A to grant them to a B who knows how to exploit them better."- do not need to realy research the real facts.
3. in your essay, please use the main ideas from class (as mantioned at "note for Law and Economics of Property Rights") + use the relevant models (the models also mantioned in the file)
when you choose the relevant models (by their names), please read about them at files: L1 or L2 or L3 (the reading of the files is not needed, only of the relvant models by searching their names.
total of the essay is 1000 words. please read the "essay structure" at the file "note for Law and Economics of Property Rights", in order to know what questions to answer at the essay.
thank you and good luck
message from the teacher:
Each student is expected to write an essay of no more or 1000 words on one among ten possible application of the course material and illustrated in the last class. The proposal should highlight how the course material can be used to analyze the specific legal case, and then illustrate the possible policy implications of the analysis
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.