find a research article (no older than 2009) related to the Patient Protection and Affordability Act. Use this opportunity to discuss physician practice behaviors related to managed healthcare and the future of managed care under healthcare reform.
Your written paper should be 750 words, double-spaced, and in APA style. At least three references are required for this assignment. Our primary text and the journal or website research article must be used as references to support your analysis. Include a link to the primary ACA article.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS
• Name of the article. Problem being addressed. Problem statement for the article
Style, Grammar, Syntax
• Grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and usage are correct. • Readability is excellent, with strong attention to audience, appropriate tone and style, and good transitional language.
• Selects article related to the Patient Protection and Affordability Act. • Content includes discussion of physician practice behaviors related to managed healthcare.
Conclusions & Recommendations
• Minimum of 3 references are used • Uses primary text, journals, and articles for reference of your analysis
• Demonstrates how the article contributes to the future of managed care under healthcare reform
• Provides usable link to the provided article • Meets with 750 words, double-spaces, and APA style.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.