1. Berry's is a chain of shoe stores. The company recently reviewed its customer relations strategy and suggested that the brand communication be consistent across all customer touch points. What are the various touchpoints for Berry's?
2. In his 2003 book, How Consumers Think, Gerald Zaltman writes, "When it comes to buying, 95% of our decision making takes place in the unconscious mind." The conscious mind evaluates the price and quality of a product, but the unconscious mind shapes the customer's attitude toward a product. Therefore, consumer-products companies should strive to appeal to those unconscious minds rather than attempt to create the best-quality product. Discuss
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.