· You should prepare an executive memo and submit a document in Word format. Wordcount between 1500-2000.
· You should submit an Excel file used to perform your calculations.
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
1. Assume you are an investment advisor. Your client is unsure what are the main benefits and reasons for investing in a Mutual Fund or in an index fund with an ETFs.
a. Explain the main differences and similarities between each other
b. Explain what are the main advantage and disadvantage of investing in mutual funds or ETFs versus investing in Equity Stocks.
c. Explain the difference between investing in fixed income and an ETF that follows the S&P 500.
d. Explain the main difference between active and passive management
e. Explain what is a sector fund
2. Go to https://www.morningstar.com
a. What information does provide the Morningstar Style Box®?
b. Morningstar assigns a Rating to each Mutual Fund. What are the criteria they use to assign this rating?
c. Use the information provided above (style box and ratings) to choose 2 different mutual funds/ETFs (4 funds/ETFs per each portfolio) to prepare 2 portfolios for 2 different types of investors:
iii. The total amount to invest in each portfolio is 10.000€.
d. In half a page for each portfolio, explain:
i. The rationale behind choosing the given funds/ETFs per each portfolio
ii. The criteria chosen to build each portfolio
e. Follow up the prices for all 2 portfolios for a week. Calculate the return for each portfolio at the end of theweek. Explain your results.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.