Q1. Forever Savings Bank estimates that building a new branch office in the newly developed Washington township will yield an annual expected return of 12 percent with an estimated standard deviation of 10 percent. The bank’s marketing department estimates that cash flows from the proposed Washington branch will be mildly positively correlated (with a correlation coefficient of + 0.15) with the bank’s other sources of cash flow. The expected annual return from the bank’s existing facilities and other assets is 10 percent with a standard deviation of 5 percent. The branch will represent just 20 percent of Lifetime’s total assets. Will the proposed branch increase Forever’s overall rate of return? Its overall risk? [1.5 Marks]
Q2. The following statistics and estimates were compiled by Big Moon Bank regarding a proposed new branch office and the bank itself:
Branch office expected return = 15%
Standard deviation of branch return = 8%
Existing bank’s expected return = 10%
Standard deviation of existing bank’s return = 5%
Branch asset value as a percentage of total bank assets = 16%
Correlation of net cash flows for branch and bank as a whole = +0.48
What will happen to Big Moon’s total expected return and overall risk if the proposed new branch project is adopted? [1.5 Marks]
Q 3. What do you think the Financial-Services industry will look like 20 years from now? What are the implications of your projections for its management today? [2 Marks- 500 words minimum]
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.