In a 4 page paper (not including the title and reference pages) research and discuss how the SEC’s EDGAR | Search Tools improves how investors find and use financial information. In your paper,
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) is the world’s largest electronic commerce and cloud computing company measured by revenue and market capitalization. The following items were adapted from a recent Annual Report of Amazon.com (Links to an external site.) for the year ending December 31:
1. Accounts payable
2. Accounts receivable
4. Cost of sales
5. Income tax expense
6. Interest expense
8. Net cash provided by operating activities
9. Net cash flows used for investing activities
10. Net sales
11. Other expense
12. Other income
13. Property, plant, and other long-term assets
14. Selling, general, and administrative expenses
15. Retained earnings (Dec. 31)
The Final Paper: SEC Filings and the EDGAR Database
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
Use the following APA Style blog to read about the APA Five Levels of Headings (Links to an external site.)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.