You need to answer all these questions and write no more than 2-page (single spaced, 12 fonts, and Ariel font). Specific questions and guidelines are provided below that you should answer by the project in a word document.
1) How did the bank (or other financial institution of your choice) perform?
2) Compare the various measures of operational efficiency.
3) Compare performance over short term (current year with the previous year) and long term (current year with a year five or 10 years before, for example 2019 with 2014 and 2009, to understand trend of performance or related measures).
4) Compare with the peer group of banks
5) Risks the bank is facing and handling (strategies) of the risk.
6) Discuss about off-balance sheet items. Compared to the peers does the bank have more or less? Could you provide some reasons?
7) Comment on bank’s operational strategy compared with the competitor: what you like and dislike and provide you suggestions.
Data: Please refer to the page numbers 162-163 of the textbook and follow the step-by-step instructions to create you Excel Spreadsheet.(USE your bank and extract information from this website https://www7.fdic.gov/idasp/advSearchLanding.asp
What to do: Use the spreadsheet to solve the problems listed in the page 198 and 199.
What to submit: You need to submit your written part in word or PDF format along with Excel calculation. Your written part should stand out itself, i.e., you should use numbers to support your arguments. If need be, you may reference to the specific cell in the Excel. If you would like to copy paste tables from Excel, you can add an appendix to the word file. Appendix is separate and is not included in the page count. A grading rubric for the project will be provided in the Assignment Dropbox area. Please note that NO late Projects will be permitted.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.