Watch this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsNyV91ZVcc
Then, answer the following questions:
-Had you heard of the DASH diet before? (I have not)
-Do you have a history of high blood pressure in your family or do you suffer from hypertension? (Yes my husband and mother in law are)
Even if you answer no to both, the best way to cure disease is to prevent it all together, so how can you incorporate the DASH diet in your daily eating to prevent or treat hypertension? Offer your classmates a recipe that would meet some of the goals of the DASH diet utilizing several food groups and do provide the recipe. Make sure you also provide the resource or the link of your recipe.
1. Give your blog a title that the reader cannot resist.
2. Start with an introduction that grabs the reader’s attention.
3. Answer the questions
4. Close with a Motivational Bang
5.Cite information, provide a reference using APA style. Remember to reference the video the blog is based on and your book, if you use it.
6.Do not use bullets or numbers. Make sure the blog has an introduction, at least 3 supporting paragraphs and a conclusion that renders advise to the reader.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.