Urban and rural health care organizations throughout the industry are working together to coordinate care for Medicare patients. Accountable Care Organization (ACO) programs were established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to help facilitate this cooperation.
Select a type of health care organization that would accept Medicare patients (e.g., family practice, hospital, urgent care, or nursing home).
Write a 700- to 1,050-word executive summary that discusses the purpose of joining an ACO and the funding available through one. Include the following:
1. Describe the organization you selected and the general services that would be offered to Medicare patients.
2. Describe the types of ACOs recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
3. Evaluate industry dynamics that would influence your organization's decision to participate in an ACO.
4. Identify the steps needed to participate in an ACO.
5. Justify participation in an ACO for your organization.
You can find ACO's at this web site
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.