Topic: Best wound care approach for patients with foot ulcers
(Or it can be a different topic, but needs to be approved first)
During this lesson, you will use the PICOT questioning format/formula to develop an answerable research question. All elements are listed below:
· P: Population/disease (age, gender, ethnicity, disorder)
· I: Intervention or variable of interest (exposure to a disease, risk behavior, prognostic factor)
· C: Comparison (a placebo or “business as usual” such as no disease, absence of risk factor, or prognostic factor B)
· O: Outcome (risk of disease, accuracy of a diagnosis, rate of occurrence of adverse outcome)
· T: Time (the time it takes to demonstrate an outcome; e.g., the time it takes for the intervention to achieve an outcome or how long participants are observed)
prepare an evidence-based practice (EBP) presentation on a topic of your choice that is relevant to advanced nursing practice education, leadership, quality improvement, or change
Your presentation should include:
1. Identification of an advanced practice nursing issue or practice problem of concern
2. Design a research question using the PICOT format
3. A brief literature review and findings related to best practices with at least three scholarly resources cited in APA (6th ed.) format
4. Plan, Do, Study, Act Process that could be used
5. Any implications that the investigation might have for nursing practice
The presentation includes an appropriate topic identification related to an advanced practice nursing issue or practice problem of concern. The topic is clearly stated in the introduction, developed and explained well through the literature review, and there is an appropriate conclusion statement.
PICOT Question Design
Population is fully defined and present in the research question. Includes specific interventions, identifies comparisons, and presents appropriate outcomes in a timely manner for the question. Overall, a well-built question using the PICOT method.
Includes a brief overview of the literature in the presentation and includes relevant details.
Presentation includes a description of the study, study design, rationale, and inclusion of sampling information that the student is using.
Implications to Nursing
The significance and applicability to nursing is included and well presented.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.