1. You can write about anything database-related except the history of databases.
2. The topic needs to have sufficient scholarly sources published within the last five years. The topic should be highly relevant and specific to databases.
3. In addition to scholarly support, strong Biblical support is essential to your success. The topic must include suitable opportunities for the integration of a Biblical worldview. For example, assure you integrate a Biblical worldview into the management, storage, integrity and security surrounding the storage of personal information. At least one question you could esteem to address is what are the policies, procedures, processes, and standards that are appropriate to ethically and Biblically hold personal property of others? What are we called to do as believers to care for the personal property of others? In other words, provide a justification for the ethical storage of user data.
4. Write a 1-paragraph summary, with at least 250 words, of what you plan to discuss in your paper. Your instructor will read your proposal and either approve it or suggest that you select another topic. If your topic is not approved, you will have 2 calendar days to resubmit a second proposal for full credit. The summary must be written in 12-point Times New Roman font and be double-spaced.
5. The 1-paragraph summary must be in 3rd person narrative. That is, do not include any references to yourself (i.e. I, we, my, mine, ours) or the second person (e.g., you, yours, etc.). Acceptable pronouns are he, she, his, hers, they, them, theirs, etc.
6. Select a topic that will allow you to get at least 7 valid scholarly references for your research paper. Note that websites and articles from websites are not considered scholarly sources. Although your references page will be due in a separate deliverable, you must keep it in mind when selecting your topic.
7. Use / search for the Liberty University Online Writing Center. The current link at the time of this writing is: https://www.liberty.edu/academics/graduate/writing/?PID=17176
8. The writing center addresses important elements such as where to find scholarly journal articles, how to use proper APA, how resolve grammatical issues, and many other important elements to assist your research and writing
I have an example of a topic that was chosen last year attached. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS WORK. CHOOSE ANOTHER TOPIC. THIS IS ATTACHED FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY!!! ONE ATTACHMENT IS THE DOCUMENT AND THE OTHER ATTACHMENT IS DOCUMENT WITH COMMENTS FROM THE PROFESSOR.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.