The purpose of this assignment is to assess leadership styles, traits, and practices as a nursing professional, establish the importance of effective interprofessional communication as a leader in nursing, and to explore the role of servant leadership in nursing practice.
Create 3 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes. Add an additional slide for references at the end of your presentation.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. Compare the personal leadership styles of your group members, including commonalities between group members' strengths and weaknesses. (Coaching/Commanding Leadership, Stephanie: Democratic/Participative Leadership, Robert: Delegating/"Laissez Faire" , Liliana: Strategic/Problem-solving Leadership. (1 slide)
2. Discuss what leadership traits and styles are necessary to be an effective communicator. Explain the importance of leaders adapting communication approaches when working interprofessionally (across ancillary departments, vendors, community members). (2 slides)
You are required to cite to a minimum of three sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and relevant to nursing practice. (1 slide)
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.