● The opening statement on the website of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) says its members seek “ … to secure an efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consumers, a steady income to producers and a fair return on capital for those investing in the petroleum industry.” To achieve these goals, OPEC attempts to coordinate and unify petroleum policies by raising or lowering its members’ collective oil production. However, increased production by the United States, Russia, Oman, Mexico, Norway, and other non-OPEC countries has placed downward pressure on the price of crude oil.
○ To achieve these goals of stable and fair oil prices, what must OPEC do to maintain the price of oil at its desired level?
How easy it is for OPEC to achieve this goal?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.