Students should perform a MEDLINE or other data base search to locate journal articles
on their topic and select at least 4 recent (within the last 10 years) papers from major
biological and medical journals for the basis of the paper. Students may also use other
biological databases (Pub Med, EBSCO HOST, Biosis, or check with your librarian …).
Papers and references lists should be submitted along with your paper. No late papers
will be accepted.
Components of the paper
Introductory paragraph about the topic. How many people affected? Why is it important?
Background: Introduce the topic. What facts (about your topic) does one need to know in
order to understand this physiology related disease? Provide them! Using journal articles,
give some information about the topic (historical background, definition, and
mechanisms of regulation, etc…). Which system is involved? ex. Endocrine System,
Nervous System, Immune System, etc.).
Discussion of the topic itself: your focus should be on the physiology of this disease.
Briefly state how the organ or system should work and then describe specifically what
physiological factors preventing or interfering with the normal functioning of that organ
or system. You should also try to answer these questions but use your common sense not
to write more than two pages: what is the clinical problem? What are the symptoms)?
What causes the symptoms? What is the treatment of this problem? How common is it?
Summary: Include discussion of what more need to be done in future studies, its causes,
Papers must be neatly types. Use full sentences, correct spelling and grammar.
Be thorough in addressing the topic. The main point of the paper is to provide another
means of demonstrating your knowledge of concepts in physiology.
Include references! From where did you get your information? You may use textbooks
and scientific research journals as references (not just information from web pages on the
Internet, newspapers, or Cosmopolitan!), Cite references in text by author and date (i.e.,
Campbell et al., 2004).
Reference format (examples):
Barnstorm M, Woessner JF. Inhibitors of mammalian tissue collagenase. Endocrinology
2003; 122: 1715-1721.
Chapter in book:
Sokol RR, Rohlf FJ. Biometry. New York: WH Freeman and Co: 1981:253-261.
You need to use at least five journal articles. You may substitute one book source for one
journal article. The paper should be 5-7 pages.
1) Correct spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.
2) Clarity of writing (can I understand what you are trying to say?)
3) Demonstration of logical and critical thought
4) Demonstration of thorough research on and understanding of the topic.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.