Start a new thread to respond to the prompt below. Note that only an original post is required this week, so no replies to classmate posts necessary (although welcome).
All cancers are characterized by uncontrollable cell growth and division, and when untreated, may be fatal. Cancers that occur in childhood are usually more malignant than those developed later in life.
1) Why do you suppose there is a higher degree of malignancy in childhood cancer?
2) Why are childhood cancers more likely to have a hereditary predisposition than adult onset cancers?
3) What is an example of a childhood cancer?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.