See attached instruction file.
You must read the Quotation handout before attempting this assignment. Be sure to include a Works Cited.
Peggy Orenstein “What’s Wrong with Cinderella?” pages 511-518
1. Quote the fourth/last sentence in paragraph 10. The paragraph begins “More to the point . . .”
2. Quote paragraph 54, which begins “I considered her . . .”
3. Quote the first sentence in paragraph 45, which begins “As I browsed . . .” and omit the dash and all the words after the dash.
4. Quote the first sentence in paragraph 29 and explain the pronoun (they) reference. Paragraph 29 begins “What’s more . . .”
5. Quote the second sentence in paragraph 15. The paragraph begins “It is also . . .”
6. Quote the last two sentences in paragraph 30, which belong to Lyn Mikel Brown. Paragraph 30 begins “Playing princess . . .”
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.