Research Paper Topic
This course examines the historical, social, and political forces that have led to the development of governmental and non-profit human services systems in contemporary America. The organization and operation of the primary social supports for meeting human service needs; the various models for the delivery of those services; theoretical perspectives; target populations, and the characteristics and skills of a human service professional. Ethical considerations and diversity issues are addressed.
The research paper subject shall deal with working with Varied Client Population in the Human Service Field. Choose one of the populations in Chapter 10 of the textbook.
In this assignment, you will choose a topic from Chapter 10, for example:
• Individuals with disabilities
•The chronically mentally ill
•Individuals from diverse religious backgrounds
•Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender individuals
Next, you will state why you selected the topic:
• Describe your topic
• Explain why you chose this topic and your interest.
• This submission should be a word document of at least two paragraph in length, double-spaced, times new roman, and 12 pt. Font.
Course Text book: Text(s): Theory, Practice and Trends and Human Services, 6th Edition, ISBN: 978- 133781917-6 by Neukrug.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.