This writing assignment allows you to apply readings, videos, and classroom discussions to your own life, which, for this class, is essential. Communication in theory is important, but applied communication can help you make real changes for yourself and those around you.
Watch Amy Cuddy's (2012) video on nonverbal communication, and then tell what you think are the most important lessons about nonverbal communication from Amy Cuddy's video, the other videos in the module, AND the Wood (2020) textbook. How will you apply them to your own life?
*Write a short paper, with the following elements:
1. A clear introduction paragraph that grabs the readers’ attention, states your thesis statement (main idea), and previews the points you will use to support your thesis.
2. Body paragraph(s). Write one paragraph for each supporting point, or one single paragraph that addresses each of the supporting points.
3. A conclusion paragraph that re-addresses your thesis, summarizes your supporting points, and ties it all together with a final thought.
Format your essay with the following requirements:
– This writing assignment should use 300 – 350 words.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.