Must post first.
Discussion Topic 1 — Equal Opportunity and Interviewing
(1) Provide two examples of interview questions that are considered discriminatory and that should not be asked by an employer of a candidate/potential employee during a job interview. (2) Explain what are the relevant employment laws that prohibit these questions? (3) Describe the rationale behind why these two interview questions should not be asked in an job interview. (4) How should the HR professional handle a situation when a discriminatory question is asked during an interview?
Reminder – You must substantively respond to colleagues. Use a minimum of one HR/legal reference. Here are two references to get you started.
Discussion Topic 2 – HR Professional Code of Ethics
Discuss what is important to HR professionals as it relates to the SHRM Code of Ethics. What does the concept of professional responsibility mean to you?
You must substantively respond to colleagues. Here is one reference to get you started.
You must start a thread before you can read and reply to other threads
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.