1. Discuss which strategic market assumptions and decisions led to Boo.com’s inevitable failure?
2. Compare and contrast the marketing strategy of Boo.com with successful online travel and leisure retailer lastminute.com. Suggest what made the difference between success and failure
3. Use the framework of SOSTAC to appraise the marketing strategy and tactics of Boo.com.
4. In many ways the vision of Boo’s founders was ‘ideas before their time’. Explain why.
5. Give examples of e-retail techniques adopted by boo.com that are now common place.
· Wordcount:1500 words
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Group of 2 people
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
· Expected structure: Table of contents, References & appendix.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.